I've been a health enthusiast forever... well it seems like forever. But in reality probably from the age of 10 when my mom started educating us on the importance of eating clean foods and avoiding bad foods.
What is a health enthusiast? It's someone who values feeling and being healthy. This person is continually learning about health and wellness and puts into practice healthy habits. The goal is to live a happy and healthy life along with staying out of the health system. I used to work in the system as a Respiratory Therapist.
In light of 2020's events which brought to light the importance of a healthy lifestyle, people everywhere are looking at how to safeguard and improve their health. Here are some startling statistics about the U.S population's health.
* Only 1 in 10 Adults get enough vegetables! (CDC)
* 66 % of the population is either overweight (20 lbs over ideal weight) or obese.
* Upwards of 80 million people are pre-diabetic.
* The number one health complaint is 'I've got pain'.
WHAT HAPPENS when you don't get enough vegetables?
Without vegetables you are prone to inflammation, joint pain, digestive disorders, weight gain, constipation, toxin build up, diverticulosis with increased risk of diabetes and heart disease. Yikes!
The cool thing about vegetables is they are available to everyone and high in vital nutrients. High carb foods are everywhere and addiction to sugar is a real thing. To improve our health requires that we develop new habits and some self-discipline. The improved energy, better weight, less inflammation and pain equals a better quality of life. It is a reward for developing consistent healthy eating habits. How much is that worth to you?
Our story for getting self-discipline and new habits originated with battling to help improve our daughter's poor health over a 15 year period. Endometriosis, PCOS and other hormone, gut, and inflammation related health issues has been a.... time.
If you struggle with your health in any way, I know you KNOW.
Some days I’m just too tired. I just don't have it in me to look at food or haul my juicer or blender off the shelf to make something easy to digest AND nutritious. Do you ever get tired and worn out? It’s a real thing for many people.
But, our bodies still need quality clean nutrition. Every single day.
What if… you could get in your shake or smoothie all the good nutrition of vegetables in a quick flavorful premium giving greens powder blend of 14 different vegetables, 2 superfruits and 3 sprouted seeds? Visit the link below to learn more about this breakthrough greens drink mix.
So, what are the reasons people don't get enough vegetables?
That list is pretty long. So here are the...
TOP reasons people don't consume enough vegetables are...
- 1Don't know how to prepare them.
- 2Taste Bad. (#1)
- 3Too busy to cook.
- 4Lack of self-discipline & good eating choices.
What IF... you could get not one or two...but 14 different vegetables that tasted great and were easy and quick to prepare? And your kids would enjoy them? Now you can.
Shannon's favorite time, money and sanity saver in this department is a clean, nutrient-dense premium powdered giving greens drink mix (mixes with water for a shake or add to a smoothie) that fuels my body with vital phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals.
The cruciferous veggies (14 different greens) give me energy and help support my body to process some of the unhealthy hormones I've got going on.
The other goodies support my gut, reduce inflammation and tons of other stuff I know my body needs.
Even when I have nothing to give to grocery shopping, cooking or even eating, this gives me what I need to feel better fast and easy. To learn more about giving greens... click the orange link below.
This flavorful premium powered giving greens blend is a breakthrough product. Super easy to use with a shake or smoothie! Full of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
TOP Giving Greens Benefits:
- Gives you more energy. Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Fast & Easy to use. Mix with water and drink. OR add to your smoothie.
- Lots of fiber. Improves bowel function
- GLUTEN FREE, caffeine free, SUGAR free, dairy free, soy free, Non GMO
- Formulated by doctors and health professionals
- Third party certified. Clean verified ingredients
- 30-DAY Money back guarantee
- KIDS love them!
- $3.00/day for 2 lbs of 14 different super-vegetables full of vitamins & minerals
- Manage your weight better. Only 15 calories per serving! Mix with water or blend with a smoothie.
Giving greens main ingredients:
- Sprouted Seed Nutrition – broccoli, amaranth and millet brim with high levels of nutrients.
- Broccoli, carrot, tomato, beet, spinach, cucumber, brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, kale, asparagus, green bell pepper, cauliflower and parsley.
- These veggies were chosen for their high nutrient value, fiber, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- Super fruits – blueberry and goji berry, are in a group of fruits that contain high levels of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants.
- Provides all nine essential amino acids and optimum nourishment.
- Antioxidants – prevents or slows damage to cells
- Digestive enzymes - 4 billion probiotics support the entire digestive system
If you are sick & tired, worn out just getting by and you've got joint pain, now is an opportunity to improve your things. Go Here To Learn More:
To your health,
Lynn - Health Enthusiast
Patty - RN- Wellness Educator and Consultant